Business Development Support and Licensing
We help you to answer the following important questions:
- What is the competitive situation of your assets?
- How, where and when to best present your technology / product?
- What is the IP situation on your technology / product?
- How can we identify potential customers / licensees / partners?
- What price / conditions can you ask?
Business development will largely rely on experience, insights and contacts.
We offer our long-term experience in:
- hands-on management, self starter, quick learning
- establishing product and service definition, benchmarking and placement
- IP checks together with patent attorney network
- to-do-list for optimized product / service development
- professional and clear presentations for different audiences
- long term experience in a variety of international conferences and partnering events
- network and contact strategies for potential clients
- reality checks of concepts with potential clients
- pricing and deal expectations
- providing a go-to-market plan that works
- negotiation strategies, effective deal making, term sheets, contract templates, legal support from network
- follow-up on deal performance for optimization of future deals